Active Rain has launched a new membership policy for new members starting this morning at 5am… New members will now pay $29 month for outward facing blogs. New members may create new members only blogs for free. I think this is a great step for Active Rain and I wish them success… Their service has truly benefited tens of thousands of Real Estate Professionals and they deserve to be profitable with these efforts.. Here is the details…
ACTIVERAIN – Our NEW Membership Plan
We are implementing some changes in our membership structure on ActiveRain for NEW MEMBERS. We believe the NEW membership plan will be beneficial to both our existing members and to our “New” members joining the Community. We want ALL NEW MEMBERS to reap the same benefits and rewards that existing members have created and experienced in the past. The time has come for us to make a change.
* Any member accounts that were created before February 16th, 2009, but have NOT yet produced at least a single Blog post will continue to have access to the network and all the tools that they’ve utilized up to this point. If those members wish to activate their account so their Blog posts will be viewable to consumers and search engines, they’ll be required to sign up for the New Membership Plan at $29 per month.
All New and Existing ActiveRain Members will also receive:
* Listing Router “Wholesale” pricing, with clicks being delivered to the highest bidder on an auction basis. All members will have the opportunity to pay the same price as bulk wholesale buyers. This represents a 70% per bid price reduction.
* The NEW Rainmaker Badge: If you currently utilize any AR product (Listing Router Campaign, Outside Blogs, Sponsored Localism Communities etc.) the new RainMaker VIP Badge will appear when leaving comments and wherever the member profile picture is currently displayed.
* ALL Outside Blogs will now have the ability to add multiple users/authors. The pricing will only be $19 per month for existing AR members going forward. (This includes Individual and Group Blogs)
* Premium technical support will continue for paying members. Non paying members will only have access to email based support. These changes will be rolled out over the next few weeks and will be automatically applied to member accounts.
* Weekly ActiveRain Webinars and On-line Training will also be made available to ALL ActiveRain Members.
All current members will be given ActiveRain Founder Accounts. You have gotten us to this point and your contributions have been the fuel to mature the network. Again, nothing changes for our existing Active AR members.
This new membership plan goes into effect at 5am PST on Monday, February 16th, 2009. Feel free to contact any of the ActiveRain staff or team if you have any questions or concerns. We are looking forward to the continued growth and success of our network and YOUR business here on ActiveRain. Thank you for your continued support, your contributions, and your allegiance.
FInd the WHOLE article, HERE…